Sorry

I’m sorry, that I’m not good enough. I’m sorry, that I can’t do anything right. I’m sorry, that I can’t distract you when you need it. I’m sorry, that I hardly talk to you. I’m sorry, that I am such a disgusting failure. I’m sorry, that I’m fat. I’m sorry, that I am so ugly. I’m sorry, that I’m not likeable. I’m sorry, that I’m failing. I’m sorry for having bad grades. I’m sorry, that I cut myself. I’m sorry, that I hit myself. I’m sorry, that I can’t write as well as she can. I’m sorry, that I don’t do the same things you like. I’m sorry for saying sorry too much. I’m sorry, that I can’t tell you my secrets. I’m sorry, that I can’t cope with life. I’m sorry, that I’m too weak. I’m sorry, that I don’t have a good reason to live. I’m sorry, that too many things are on my mind to care what you’re going to wear tomorrow. I’m sorry, that I feel uncomfortable when I’m surrounded by people. I’m sorry, that I hate leaving my room. I’m sorry, that I can’t take you serious when you compliment me. I’m sorry, that I think you’re making fun of me when you just look at me and smile. I’m sorry for having too many flaws. I’m sorry for making so many mistakes. I’m sorry, that I’m not perfect. I’m sorry, that I have feelings. I’m sorry, that I can’t control them. I’m sorry, that I’m a bad friend. I’m sorry, that I care too much about my problems and don’t notice when something’s wrong with you, but also I’m sorry, that I care too less about myself and don’t give fuck while I’m destroying my body. I’m sorry, that I hate everything about me and my body. I’m sorry, that I don’t mind destroying myself. I’m sorry, that I hurt you so often. I’m sorry, that I never tell you how I really feel. I’m sorry, that everything is my fault. I’m sorry, that I’m not happy. I’m really sorry!

5 Kommentare:

  1. traurig oder nicht. realität triffts wohl eher..
    und ich denke nicht, dass du dich für das alles entschuldigen solltest da oben. du bist wie du bist, und daran bist du nicht schuld.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm sorry you can't like and respect yourself enough
    to understand, that it is okay to make mistakes sometimes.
    I'm sorry you felt pain and I'm sorry you will feel pain.
    But I am not sorry for telling you, that you are important and loved by your friends and family
    whatever you might think. Just keep going, okay? Hold on.

    AntwortenLöschen